Red, White, are you feeling Blue?

Published by Donnie under on 10/21/2008
Photobucket


When I saw this picture I felt good and thought it was a great photograph. A nice day with the flag strung up and the Washington Monument in the background. It’s a great shot and it caught my eye. Right away it made me think about what’s going on in our country. Of course in a few weeks a new president will be elected. This is going to be very important time for the future of the United States. I’m nervous about what’s in store for the future, how about you?
This photo is from an article about a national poll that was recently done concerning the current state of the country. Only one quarter of the people polled felt good about the way things are going. I myself feel unsure about the direction of the country. It seems that other people are unsure as well. The article states that people are scared, are you scared of what’s going on? This simple photo of the flag has stirred many emotions.


To see the article...

0 comments:

Post a Comment