Old New Kids go pink

Published by amanda under on 10/02/2008
Photobucket


Even twenty years later my heart still skips a beat when I see these five guys. Any girl that was a child of the eighties know who this is and is probably having fond memories of sleep overs and collecting New Kids On The Block memorabilia. Joey was my personal favorite, but that is a blog for another time. Girls of this generation that loved NSYNC need to pay respect to the founders of boy pop groups. A pop group that should have stopped in 1990!
While I may not enjoy singing along to "step by step(ohhhh baby)" anymore, I am a big supporter of breast cancer research and finding a cure. Even if they are has-bens, they are trying to get a message out, and hopefully more than their five fans will listen. October is national breast cancer month, so go pink, and support a great cause.


To see this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment