Holy Cow

Published by Donnie under on 9/30/2008
Photobucket


By looking at this photo you can tell this is a mugshot. It's a Middleport woman who was arrested on Monday in Ohio. Of course it's not a normal mug shot, the woman is wearing a cow suit. The woman caused some disturbances by supposedly chasing children and causing traffic problems on a couple of streets. She also urinated on a front porch and was verbally abusive to the arresting police officers.
When I first saw the photo I kind of felt bad, even though it was funny to look at. I thought to myself that she must of been on something or has mental problems. It stated in the original article that she smelled like alcohol when being transported to jail. If you read the article there are more details on what happened. I hope she can get some help to avoid these embarrassing situations. I don't think I would've believed this story if I didn't read it.



To see this article...

0 comments:

Post a Comment