Tension

Published by Donnie under on 12/03/2008
Photobucket

When I first saw this photo I thought to myself wow this guy’s mad. The guy on the right in the picture is full of emotion. When I look at the photo my eyes go right to him. Then I read the article and it’s about updates of the Mumbai attack.
What a horrible situation this was, I couldn’t believe what happened. So many people killed, for what? The article centered on the current suspect in custody and what information he’s given up. The suspect is Mohammed Ajmal Kasab, 21, from Pakistan. I almost threw up when I read that the suspect shot a little boy to shut him up. It must have been so chaotic when the attack was going on. The article states that there were ten attackers and they trained for three months.
All ten attackers were Pakistanis, but Pakistan officials have denied this. The people in the photograph are demonstrators in Mumbai yelling anti-Pakistan remarks. I hope something can help relax tensions in the area. This looks like it could be very hard, considering India and Pakistan’s relationship.


To see article...
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/12/03/india.attacks/index.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment