Published by Donnie under on 9/23/2008
Photobucket


This photograph caught my attention right away, I thought to myself what happened? The car is smashed up and the photo is a close up of the driver side door. I thought to myself it must of been bad because the man is covering his mouth. I think the man is in shock of what just took place or what he is looking at. This accident or wreck looks like it took place in a different country. I assume this because of the mans vest, it doesn't look like something a paramedic would wear in the U.S.
After reading the article, it's about a young Palestinian man who drove BMW into a group of Israeli soldiers in Jerusalem. Two victims were seriously injured and 13 sustained non life threating injuries. The driver was shot and killed by one of the Israeli soldiers in the group. The article states that this is the third time since July a vehicle was used as a weapon in Jerusalem. It's sad that things have to come to this. If you have time give it a read.


To see the original article...

0 comments:

Post a Comment